Engineering and Consulting
CURIUM’s hands-on experience in performing the full scope of works for chemical and radiological risks management for industrial clients is highly relevant for project management.
CURIUM’s experienced Project Managers ensure the safe and timely completion of the project, from the drafting of specifications to the acceptance of the works, in compliance with all applicable regulations. As a unique interlocutor for large projects, CURIUM guarantees that all customer's needs are taken into account, that the schedule is respected and that costs are kept under control.
- Contract darfting aiming to prevent deviations of performance, budget, and schedule
- Preparation and control of specifications, validation of QSE documents
- Definition of a schedule according to the client's constraints
- Operational coordination of subcontractors, management of coactivity
- Implementation of security measures adapted to the site
- Monitoring of the works: daily progress reports and site meetings, drafting of set of records, acceptance of the works